Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In The Wake of A Pulse II

Palm trees and warm voices. Cithars bleeding into a stream lost on its own into a crippling dimension of nonexistence.

Where was I?
Swam the bloody rivers at the end of which the fall awaited. In slow motion it shattered me, one cell at a time. Screamed, or so I thought at the shake in my chords…

Cold waters and always, always, adverse winds… but still, at the much yearned dead of night I can still recognize how I never saw a similar shade like the sight above my right, of blue in a halo encompassing even the darker crumb of an almost there full moon. Then only do I remember.

All yours that would be. All yours.

Where was I?
I missed the falling leaves this time. I missed the shivering at the crisp voices of the joyful crushing into the most colorful form of death. Yet, I know the red leaves will never be forgotten long as I am breathing. I know the red leaves will never die with the sound. I know the red leaves better.

Light.
light and fear. Empty staring at blinding melodies of a shallow wave of serenity. I fell so strongly, even the stranger was crying. I caught Death in a breakdown by the invisible bank as I was falling. And into countless little silver blessings that plagued their way, in the most healing of natures, I bloomed into the face of the new low.

And it was already that time for the arch of incompleteness to break out of its pitch. There I was again, up in a circle with a halo of that lone shade, down in endless shreds of striking stars, spilt over the realm of fearsome Red.

Where was I?

In a different extension of Time and Space, I watched from the top of the tree. Its roots have known their ways through every inch of nonexistence. Its leaves and branches have always been right behind the moon, every time. I watched the tree as it wept and deafened me with the pleadings of every branch, where the halo and its master, the enchantingly gleaming rock, never turned at the sound. Some days I cried for the tree. Some days I cursed at the moon. Some days I stretched my arms out, held each in one hand, and slept with my feet in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment